Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall...

October is tomorrow. Where is my Senior year going? I'm drowning under the amount of work that I have to do: GRE studying, scholarship applications, statement of purpose, approaching mid-terms and regular school work.

我也很想中国。 I'm also feeling some serious nostalgia for China. I'm not too sure why. While I was going through my program, I was lonely and had so much work to do. But, some how being back here has made me miss it. I miss the simplicity of my life there. It had a routine and my daily life, while exhausting, was so rewarding. I also miss my friends that I made there. I guess the stress of trying to figure out what I am doing next year isn't that fulfilling.

Who knew that Blair (Leighton Meester) could sing?

I am in love with this song.

This weather is gorgeous. It makes me want to take long walks and pick apples or collect maple syrup. The leaves are going to start changing soon and it's going to make North Campus even more beautiful. I love fall.



Tonight is another episode of Glee. I am so pumped! At least I have TV to distract me!

Also, can we please talk about how much I love this new Whitney song? This DIVA is back!


--Aaron

1 comment:

  1. i know i love that song! im just waiting for them to play it on GG! yay fall! let's lay on a blanket on north campus when the leaves turn : )

    ReplyDelete