Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lazy Sundays...

Today seems like a Coldplay kind of day. It's rainy outside and I have an acute case of the sniffles. Well, more like a cold...complete with a smoker's cough, stuffy nose, and aches and pains. I hope it's nothing more serious.

I should study harder for the GRE. I know the math section will be the death of me. Hopefully, I'll pull it together and come away with a score I'm pleased with.

But, I think I am going to start reserving Sundays for baking days. I really do like cooking, baking, etc. It's a great stress reliever and something I can really focus on. I can just shut out the world and focus on making my cake look perfect. I'm thinking I'll start today. What should I bake? I wish I had some bananas, as I would love to bake some delicious banana bread. But, I think I'll save that for our Roosevelt tailgate on Saturday.

Maybe some monkey bread?

I am pretty excited for fall to get here. I love the cooler weather, the changing leaves, and the lovely colors that surround me as I walk around North Campus. Plus, I really want to try and make my own jam or preserves. It seems kind of hard, but doable. I also think they would make great gifts and I could make them look so cute!
I could put them in a basket and decorate the jars. What a great house-warming gift or a gift for someone who's done something nice for you recently! I'm excited about this project.

I am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy starting this week. Even though George has left the show, I think it's going to be a good season.


I also bought Gossip Girl season 1. Maybe, I'll watch that today as I do some homework and make my powerpoint presentation on China.
-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment